- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Does the baby unit need to be plugged in all the time?
The Baby Unit is able to operate without mains power for up to 3 hours with the support of a built-in rechargeable battery (Ni-MH battery 2.4V, 900mAh).
Please charge the unit at least 16 hours before first time use.
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- I am not able to access my camera.
- During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my camera during the last step and the setup fails.
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty