- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the significance of LED flashing?
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
Fast flashing: Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Slow flashing: The Camera is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Camera is in the Wi-Fi signal range.
LED is stable: The Camera is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Does the baby unit need to be plugged in all the time?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- I am not able to access my camera.
- During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my camera during the last step and the setup fails.
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty