- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
• Try recharging or replacing the battery pack.
• If the Baby Unit is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
• Reset the Units by disconnecting them from the battery and electrical power. Wait about 15 seconds before reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit to synchronize.
- Does the baby unit need to be plugged in all the time?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- I am not able to access my camera.
- During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my camera during the last step and the setup fails.
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty