- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my camera during the last step and the setup fails.
Please reset the Camera to setup mode and try again. Press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep. Wait for a minute for the Camera to restart. When the Camera LED is flashing, this indicates that it is in setup mode. Now restart the setup from your smartphone again.
- Does the baby unit need to be plugged in all the time?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- I am not able to access my camera.
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty