- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Cannot see the video image on the parent unit
• The LCD
brightness may be set too low or high. Try increasing or decreasing the
• The Parent and Baby Unit may be out of range of each other. Reduce the distance between them.
• The battery pack may be drained. Connect the Parent Unit to the mains power with the supplied power adapter for recharging.
• The screen may be in standby. Press any button on the Parent Unit to turn the screen back on.
• Is the correct camera selected? Change the selected camera number.
- How can I avoid noise interference on my device?
- The baby monitor produces a high-pitched noise
- Cannot hear sound from the baby unit
- The parent unit beeps
- What should I do if the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- Why do I have no display?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty