- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I determine what is the right correction level for my dog?
Every dog is different. You can’t determine the right correction level or training mode for your dog by their size or breed. Dog temperaments, sensitivity and personalities are all different, so you will need to conduct some experiments to see which level or mode is right for your dog.
- Can the Duosonic Remote Training System be used on all dogs regardless of age?
- Is the Duosonic Remote Training System appropriate and humane?
- How many levels of correction does my Duosonic Remote Training System have?
- What is the RF Frequency Band on my Trainer200U?
- What is the range of operation of the Duosonic Remote Training System?
- Will the Duosonic Remote Training System be effective on my dog?
- What is meant by ultrasonic sound?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- How long does my dog need to continue wearing the Pet Collar Unit?