- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How does the night vision function work?
The Baby Unit has 8 high-intensity infrared LEDs for picking up clear images in the dark. When the built-in photo sensor on the top of the unit detects a low level of ambient light, the LEDs will automatically activate and the screen on the Parent Unit will display in black and white. The Night Vision Mode icon will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How do I adjust the volume of the lullaby playing on the baby unit?
- What should I do if I have no display on my screen?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- Noise interference on your Parent Unit.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty