- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What should I do if I have no display on my screen?
• Try recharging or press the RESET button once.
• Reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in.
• Is the unit turned on (green ON/OFF LED lit)?Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
• Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if necessary.
• Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button to turn it on.
• When operating using batteries only, the Display will go blank after 5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video settings). The unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any button.
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How does the night vision function work?
- How do I adjust the volume of the lullaby playing on the baby unit?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- Noise interference on your Parent Unit.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty