- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
Charge the earbuds:
Put the earbuds into the case and press them firmly until you hear a click and the earbud lights turn on. Twist the case until it’s completely closed.
Charge the case:
Charge the case and earbuds by plugging in the charging cable. The case light turns on when it’s charging.
Battery charging tips and precautions:
• If the earbuds and the charging case are completely discharged, it may take a while for them to start charging.
• If you plan to store your device for longer than three months, charge it to 50% every three months.
- Are the VerveOnes+ Music Edition waterproof?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes+ have?
- Can I change the language of the voice prompts on my headset?
- How do you charge this device?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- How can I pair my VerveOnes+ with Bluetooth?
- How do I control the music?
- How do I control the calls?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty