- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I control the calls?
When making and answering calls or using voice commands, you can press either earbud.
• Press once to answer an incoming call, or double-press to reject it. You may also say “Answer” or “Ignore” for an incoming phone call if prompted.
• Press once to end a call.
• When not in a call and not playing music, press and hold to start voice commands. You'll hear a tone. Release the button. You'll hear a second tone from your phone. Say your command. (Press and hold again to cancel a voice command.)
Note: All calls will be heard in the left earbud only.
- Are the VerveOnes Music Edition waterproof?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveOnes have?
- Can I change the language of the voice prompts on my headset?
- How do you charge this device?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- How can I pair my VerveOnes with Bluetooth?
- How do I control the music?
- How do I charge the earbuds & the case?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty