- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is meant by static correction?
We have all received a static shock at some point in our lives, such as when we walk barefoot across a carpeted floor and feel a small shock after touching a doorknob. Static shock does not hurt, but it does startle us.
- How many collars can I pair on my Deluxe Remote Training System?
- How many levels of static correction does my Training System provide?
- How do I determine what Training Level is for my dog?
- Is the Deluxe Remote Training System appropriate and humane?
- What level of correction is the right one for my dog?
- What is the range of operation of the Remote Training System?
- How long does my dog need to continue wearing the Pet Collar Unit?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty