- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How can I charge the Verve Cam+ ?
Connect the power adapter to an electrical outlet and insert the plug into the micro-USB socket on the underside of the Camera. Only use the power adapter (5V 1A) with the micro-USB plug.
Note: If the Camera is OFF, the LED indicator lights up in red when charging and goes off when the battery is fully charged.
It takes about 6 hours to fully charge the battery for the first time. You can continue to take photos or record videos when the Camera is charging.
The Camera will issue a voice prompt to warn you that it is powering off when battery is low.
- Is my camera waterproof?
- What’s included in the box?
- How can I check the battery status?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What is the Time Lapse Video?
- What is the Loop Recording?
- Why has my camera stopped recording?
- I am not able to find the photos or videos I have taken by using the camera.
- How can I take photos or videos via the Hubble Connect for VerveCam app?
- I do not have a Google account. Can I still live stream videos?
- I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty