- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the Time Lapse Video?
Time lapse function allows you to take a series of photographs at a certain preset interval within a specific period of time, so that you can create a seamless video footage by assembling the photos that were taken during that period of time.
Time lapse function is useful for nature photography such as sun rise and cloud movements or for capturing busy scenes such as children running or rush-hour traffic.
This function can only be selected in Hubble Connect for VerveCam app.
- Is my camera waterproof?
- What’s included in the box?
- How can I charge the Verve Cam+ ?
- How can I check the battery status?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What is the Loop Recording?
- Why has my camera stopped recording?
- I am not able to find the photos or videos I have taken by using the camera.
- How can I take photos or videos via the Hubble Connect for VerveCam app?
- I do not have a Google account. Can I still live stream videos?
- I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty