- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the Loop Recording?
Loop recording function allows you to record and save video files in 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes looping intervals. As long as the Camera has battery power, videos will be recorded in a loop. At the end of a looping interval, the Camera will continue to record by erasing the oldest footage on that interval with the newest.
With this function, you no longer need to worry that you will miss any important and special moments should the memory card becomes full.
This function can only be selected in Hubble Connect for VerveCam app.
- Is my camera waterproof?
- What’s included in the box?
- How can I charge the Verve Cam+ ?
- How can I check the battery status?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What is the Time Lapse Video?
- Why has my camera stopped recording?
- I am not able to find the photos or videos I have taken by using the camera.
- How can I take photos or videos via the Hubble Connect for VerveCam app?
- I do not have a Google account. Can I still live stream videos?
- I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty