- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Why has my camera stopped recording?
The Camera will stop recording automatically and issue a voice prompt to warn you when the memory card is full. The memory available will be displayed on the top right corner of the Viewfinder screen.
Please note that your Camera supports micro SDHC cards with storage capacities of up to 32GB.
- Is my camera waterproof?
- What’s included in the box?
- How can I charge the Verve Cam+ ?
- How can I check the battery status?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What is the Time Lapse Video?
- What is the Loop Recording?
- I am not able to find the photos or videos I have taken by using the camera.
- How can I take photos or videos via the Hubble Connect for VerveCam app?
- I do not have a Google account. Can I still live stream videos?
- I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty