- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: I am not able to find the photos or videos I have taken by using the camera.
Photos and videos will be stored on the Camera’s memory card.
You can also choose to save the videos to your smartphone automatically. See “General Settings” in the User guide to turn autosave to phone memory On or Off.
- Is my camera waterproof?
- What’s included in the box?
- How can I charge the Verve Cam+ ?
- How can I check the battery status?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What is the Time Lapse Video?
- What is the Loop Recording?
- Why has my camera stopped recording?
- How can I take photos or videos via the Hubble Connect for VerveCam app?
- I do not have a Google account. Can I still live stream videos?
- I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty