- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: I do not have a Google account. Can I still live stream videos?
You will need to create a google account. Please follow the below instructions:
- Run Hubble Connect for VerveCam app on your smartphone.
- Go to the viewfinder screen and tap Livestream mode on the bottom panel.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Google Account. If you do not have a Google Account, follow the in-app instruction to create an account.
- Tap on the Youtube icon again.
- Tap to select your wireless network and enter the password.
- Wait for the setup to complete. It may take up to a minute.
- The screen will show if the setup is completed successfully.
- Tap the Youtube link showing to share the Youtube livestreaming link.
- To disconnect from livestreaming, tap Go to App mode.
- Is my camera waterproof?
- What’s included in the box?
- How can I charge the Verve Cam+ ?
- How can I check the battery status?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What is the Time Lapse Video?
- What is the Loop Recording?
- Why has my camera stopped recording?
- I am not able to find the photos or videos I have taken by using the camera.
- How can I take photos or videos via the Hubble Connect for VerveCam app?
- I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty