- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can I turn off the Parent Unit screen?
You can turn off the Parent Unit screen without switching off the Parent Unit. When the screen is turned off, you can still hear sound from the Baby Unit. Press the POWER ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn off the LCD screen, but still leave the audio monitor on. Press any key on the Parent Unit to turn on the screen again.
- How do I use the night vision mode feature?
- Can I set a temperature range?
- How can I set the screen off time of the parent unit?
- Power/Link Indicator on the Parent Unit does not come on.
- Power/Link Indicator on the Baby Unit flashes.
- The Parent Unit beeps.
- Cannot hear sound or baby crying from the Parent Unit.
- Parent Unit image is not in colour.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty