- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How can I set the screen off time of the parent unit?
You can set the screen off time of the parent unit after being in idle mode for a particular time interval.
- Press the MAIN MENU button when the Parent Unit is not in Use.
- Press LEFT button or ZOOM/RIGHT button to scroll to FLASHING SCREEN icon.
- Press UP/VOLUME or DOWN/VOLUME to select 60m, 30m, 5m or OFF.
- Press OK to confirm your selection.
- How do I use the night vision mode feature?
- Can I turn off the Parent Unit screen?
- Can I set a temperature range?
- Power/Link Indicator on the Parent Unit does not come on.
- Power/Link Indicator on the Baby Unit flashes.
- The Parent Unit beeps.
- Cannot hear sound or baby crying from the Parent Unit.
- Parent Unit image is not in colour.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty