- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Caller ID does not work
- Check your subscription with your network operator.
- If you subscribe to high-speed internet service (Digital Subscriber Line - DSL) through your telephone lines, you must install a DSL filter between the telephone base and the telephone wall jack. The filter will prevent noise and caller ID problems caused by DSL interference. Please contact your DSL service provider for more information about DSL filters.
- Poor audio quality
- Noise interference on your radio or television
- If the cordless handset disconnects from the corded base during a phone call
- No display
- A phonebook entry cannot be stored
- No ring tone
- No dial tone
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information