- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How can I enter a name in the phonebook?
Use the alphanumeric keypad to enter names in the phonebook.
For instance, to enter the name PAUL:
- P - Press 7 (pqrs) once
- A - Press 2 (abc) once
- U - Press 8 (tuv) twice
- L - Press 5 (jkl) three times
To enter a space press 1
Press MUTE to delete a character or press and hold
MUTE to delete all characters.
- How to set the date & time
- How do I add a phonebook entry?
- How do I call another handset in my house?
- What is the Intercom feature used for?
- How do I transfer a call to another handset?
- Can I mute a call?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- Can I change the display language?
- No display.
- No dialing tone.
- Poor audio quality.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty