- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How to set the date & time
Providing you have subscribed to your network's Caller ID service, the date and time is set automatically for all handsets every time a call is received. You may still need to set the correct year.
If you do not have a Caller ID service you can set the date and time manually.
1. Press MENU to select DATE & TIME.
2. Press MENU and edit the year and date.
TIPS You can press VOLUME +/- to move the cursor between the input fields YEAR and DATE.
3. Press MENU and edit the time in 12hr format. Press VOLUME +/- Â to toggle AM/PM settings.
4. Press MENU to save the setting
- How can I enter a name in the phonebook?
- How do I add a phonebook entry?
- How do I call another handset in my house?
- What is the Intercom feature used for?
- How do I transfer a call to another handset?
- Can I mute a call?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- Can I change the display language?
- No display.
- No dialing tone.
- Poor audio quality.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty