- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I add a phonebook entry?
Adding an Entry:
1. On your handset press the phone book icon on the center buttonÂ
2. If the list is empty, LIST EMPTY is displayed. Press MENU to select ADD.Â
If there are entries in the phonebook, press VOL +/- to the entry you want.
Press MENU and VOLUME button to select ADD.
3. Press MENU and enter the name.
4. Press MENU and enter the number.
5. Press MENU and VOL +/- to select a melody.
6. Press MENU to save settings.
The handset phonebook can store up to 30 names and numbers.
- How can I enter a name in the phonebook?
- How to set the date & time
- How do I call another handset in my house?
- What is the Intercom feature used for?
- How do I transfer a call to another handset?
- Can I mute a call?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- Can I change the display language?
- No display.
- No dialing tone.
- Poor audio quality.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty