- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I call another handset in my house?
On your handset:
- Press INT
- Press VOLUME + or - to find the handset you want to call
- Press MENU to call the handset
- How can I enter a name in the phonebook?
- How to set the date & time
- How do I add a phonebook entry?
- What is the Intercom feature used for?
- How do I transfer a call to another handset?
- Can I mute a call?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- Can I change the display language?
- No display.
- No dialing tone.
- Poor audio quality.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty