- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I transfer a call to another handset?
Transfer an external call to another handset
1. During an external call, press INT - Your caller is put on hold.
2. Press VOL + or VOL - Â to find the handset you want to transfer to.
3. Press MENU to call the handset.
4. The other handset answers by pressing FLASH or SPEAKER
5. Press BACK to transfer the call.
If the other handset does not answer, press INT to talk to your caller again.
- How can I enter a name in the phonebook?
- How to set the date & time
- How do I add a phonebook entry?
- How do I call another handset in my house?
- What is the Intercom feature used for?
- Can I mute a call?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- Can I change the display language?
- No display.
- No dialing tone.
- Poor audio quality.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty