- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can I mute a call?
Mute the microphone so that you can talk to someone else in the room without your caller hearing you.
- During a call, press Mute on your handset. The microphone is muted.
- Press Mute again to turn the microphone back on.
- How can I enter a name in the phonebook?
- How to set the date & time
- How do I add a phonebook entry?
- How do I call another handset in my house?
- What is the Intercom feature used for?
- How do I transfer a call to another handset?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- Can I change the display language?
- No display.
- No dialing tone.
- Poor audio quality.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty