- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can I make a 3 way conference call?
- During an external call, press INT. - Your caller is put on hold.
- Press VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select the handset you want to call.
- Press MENU to call the handset.
- When the other handset answers the intercom call, press MENU on the calling handset to set up the conference call.
- Press BACK on any handset to end a three-party conference call and leave the other handset engaged with the caller.
NOTE: During an external call, pressing FLASH or SPEAKER on any handset will join in the call and set up a conference call.
- How do I record the greeting message?
- How do I add an entry to the phonebook?
- How do I dial from the phonebook?
- How do I set the date and time?
- Why is there no dial tone?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- No ring tone
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Can I mute a call?
- Poor audio quality
- What comes in the box?
- How do I set up the display language?
- How do I play back messages on the answering machine?
- How do I add an additional handset?
- What does "out of range" mean on my screen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty