- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I dial from the phonebook?
1. Press the phonebook button and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to scroll and select the entry you want to dial.
2. Press FLASH or SPEAKER to dial the number.
TIP: Instead of scrolling to browse the phonebook entries, press the numeric key corresponding to the first letter of the entry you wish to locate. For example, pressing 2 will show the entries starting with A. Pressing 2 again will show the entries starting with B, etc.
- Can I make a 3 way conference call?
- How do I record the greeting message?
- How do I add an entry to the phonebook?
- How do I set the date and time?
- Why is there no dial tone?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- No ring tone
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Can I mute a call?
- Poor audio quality
- What comes in the box?
- How do I set up the display language?
- How do I play back messages on the answering machine?
- How do I add an additional handset?
- What does "out of range" mean on my screen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty