- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I set the date and time?
To set the date and time:
- Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select DATE&TIME. If you're a subscriber to your network's Caller ID service, the date and time is automatically set when a call is received.
- Press MENU and then use the keypad to edit the year and the date.
- Press VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- or or CID to move between the input fields YEAR and DATE.
- Press MENU and then use the keypad to edit the time in 12 HR format. Press VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to toggle AM/PM settings.
- Press MENU to save the settings.
- Can I make a 3 way conference call?
- How do I record the greeting message?
- How do I add an entry to the phonebook?
- How do I dial from the phonebook?
- Why is there no dial tone?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- No ring tone
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Can I mute a call?
- Poor audio quality
- What comes in the box?
- How do I set up the display language?
- How do I play back messages on the answering machine?
- How do I add an additional handset?
- What does "out of range" mean on my screen?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty