- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
Please try the following:
- The cordless handset might not be properly positioned in the charger. Please adjust the handset slightly until you hear the confirmation beep.
- The cordless handset metal charging pins at the bottom of the phone may need to be cleaned. Please clean the metal contacts with a cloth moistened with alcohol.
- The battery might already be fully charged. In this case the icon will be static.
- No ring tone.
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- Why doesn’t the caller ID display on my phone?
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
- Why does the Answering System not record messages?
- No dial tone.
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
- Why does the Answering System stop automatically?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information