- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
The base power might be disconnected. Please check that the power cord is properly connected to the unit and that the power adaptor is connected properly to the electrical outlet.
The unit might be out of range between the base and the cordless handset. Please move the cordless handset closer to the base.
If all above still cannot cure the problem, please unplug the base’s electrical power. Wait for 15 seconds and plug it back in. Then allow one minute for the cordless handset to link up again to the base.
- No ring tone.
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
- Why doesn’t the caller ID display on my phone?
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why does the Answering System not record messages?
- No dial tone.
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
- Why does the Answering System stop automatically?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information