- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Why do I hear poor audio quality from the cordless handset?
The base might be placed too close to electrical appliances, reinforced concrete wall or metal door frames.
Please keep the base away from those possible wireless obstacles.
- Why can’t I store new phonebook entries to the memory?
- Why does the display on the cordless handset not turn on?
- Why doesn't the phone ring when calls come in?
- Why can’t I hear a dial tone on my cordless handset even when the TALK key is pressed?
- Why doesn't the caller ID display on my phone?
- Why does the cordless handset drop the link during a call?
- Why have the battery icons on the cordless handset display stopped scrolling even when the phone is placed on the charger?
- When I call other people I can hear them but they can't hear me
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty