- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How to record motion triggered videos?
Motion triggered videos (using the Free trial or a Hubble plan) can be stored on the pre- installed SD Memory Card.
- Tap Camera Setting icon.
- Tap Notifications, then Motion Detection.
- Activate Detect motion by tapping on the round button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select SD card under Record motion. You can also select recording Off or store recording on Cloud.
- When the SD card is full, you can select Remove oldest clips (10 clips) to free up space for new recording or select to store the recording on cloud by tapping Switch to cloud.
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- What is the significance of LED flashing on the camera?
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- How do I download the App?
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my device during the last step and the setup fails.
- I found interference caused by my other webcam devices.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty