- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the significance of LED flashing on the camera?
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
- Slow flashing - red and blue: Your Device is in setup mode. You can add the Device to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Device is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Device until you hear a beep.
- Slow flashing – blue: 1. During setup the blue LED indicates the camera is ready for connection.
- Slow flashing – blue: 2. Once the camera is set up, the flashing blue LED indicates the camera is being viewed using Wi-Fi.
- Slow flashing - red: The Device is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Device is in the Wi-Fi signal range.
LED is stable: The Device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- How to record motion triggered videos?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- How do I download the App?
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my device during the last step and the setup fails.
- I found interference caused by my other webcam devices.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty