- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
When you are accessing your Camera from the same wireless network (Home) in which it is configured, it is a Local Camera.
When you are accessing your Camera away from your home it is a Remote Camera. You may be using 3G, 4G or 4G LTE or a Wi-Fi connection outside of your home.
- How to record motion triggered videos?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- What is the significance of LED flashing on the camera?
- How do I download the App?
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my device during the last step and the setup fails.
- I found interference caused by my other webcam devices.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty