- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: During setup on devices for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my device during the last step and the setup fails.
Please reset the Camera to setup mode and try again. Press and hold the PAIR/RESET button on the bottom of the Camera until you hear a beep. Wait for a minute for the Camera to restart. When the Camera LED is flashing, this indicates that it is in setup mode. Now restart the setup from your smartphone again.
- How to record motion triggered videos?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- What is the significance of LED flashing on the camera?
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- How do I download the App?
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- I found interference caused by my other webcam devices.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty