- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is meant by ultrasonic sound?
Humans can only hear sounds at a frequency up to a maximum of 20kHz, whereas dogs can hear up to 60kHz. As such, dogs are sensitive to certain sounds that are undetectable to us. The ultrasonic sound waves released by our No-Bark Collar are at frequencies that are audible by dogs.
- Will the ultrasonic sound from the No-Bark Collar affect other dogs?
- Is the No-Bark Collar appropriate and humane?
- When your dog does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction.
- Technical specifications.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- What is the range of operation of the Duosonic Remote Training System?
- Will my dog stop barking completely?
- Will the barking from another dog trigger the sensor on the No-Bark Collar?
- Will the No-Bark Collar be effective on my dog?