- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Do I have to pair my camera to the monitor before use?
The system comes with baby unit(s) already paired with the parent unit.
- If you add or replace any baby units to your baby monitor system, you will need to pair the new cameras.
- If your camera loses connection to the monitor you may need to pair again.
- The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
- I cannot view the video image of the object from the parent unit
- How do I pair the camera to the monitor if I lose the link?
- Why does the parent unit beep?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Can I view more than one camera at the same time?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?