- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Lost connection
Check your Wi-Fi settings. If necessary reconnect your Wi-Fi. Ensure the Wi-Fi® Camera Unit is switched ON. Wait a few minutes to make the connection with the Wi-Fi system.
- Why do I receive an error message saying: ”Email ID is not registered“.
- My Phone app. display says: ”Unable to connect to BMS server“. What do I do ?
- Why don't I have sound when I try to access the remote camera?
- I am not able to find the iOS application in the App StoreSM
- What is the significance of LED blinking?
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- I get a message: “We are having problems to access your camera currently. This could be because of the internet connection...”.
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the “Forgot password” option.
- When I am in “Remote Mode”, the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- During setup on device for Android™and IOS, during the last step I am not able to find my camera and the setup fails.
- I am not able to access my camera.
- How does the night-vision function work?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- What do I do if I forgot my password?