- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: During setup on device for Android™and IOS, during the last step I am not able to find my camera and the setup fails.
Please reset the camera to setup mode and try again. Press and hold the RESET button on the bottom of the camera untill you hear a long beep. Wait for a minute for the camera to restart. The camera LED is blinking fast, indicating that it is in setup mode. Now restart the setup from your Smartphone again.
- Why do I receive an error message saying: ”Email ID is not registered“.
- My Phone app. display says: ”Unable to connect to BMS server“. What do I do ?
- Why don't I have sound when I try to access the remote camera?
- I am not able to find the iOS application in the App StoreSM
- Lost connection
- What is the significance of LED blinking?
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- I get a message: “We are having problems to access your camera currently. This could be because of the internet connection...”.
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the “Forgot password” option.
- When I am in “Remote Mode”, the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- I am not able to access my camera.
- How does the night-vision function work?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- What do I do if I forgot my password?