- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
Yes, the signal transmitted between the baby unit and parent unit is digitally secure and therefore safe from unauthorized access.
- Which models are compatible with MBP38S?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- My camera seems to warm up when the night vision is used, is this normal?
- How do I know when the battery is low or needs to charge?
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- What should I do if the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?
- Why do I have no display?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information