- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I know when the battery is low or needs to charge?
The battery icon turns RED to indicate that the battery is low, and it gives a beep every 15 seconds.
The battery pack takes about 16 hours to charge fully.
1. During power OFF, when adapter is plugged in, an adapter logo will display on screen and a flashing battery logo will display for 15 seconds. The Blue LED at the top left corner will light up that indicates that the adapter is plugged in.
2. During power ON, when adapter is plugged in, the battery icon on the screen's top right corner will show that the battery is charging. The Blue LED at the top left corner will light up to indicate that the adapter is plugged in.
- Which models are compatible with MBP38S?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- My camera seems to warm up when the night vision is used, is this normal?
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- What should I do if the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?
- Why do I have no display?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information