- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: My camera is connected to my TV but I am not able to change or select the camera.
The Monitor's power button must be turned ON and Camera pre-selected before connecting the AV cable. Once the AV cable is connected, the Monitor's controls cannot be activated.
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- The parent unit beeps
- What can I do if the video appears grainy?
- Why is the talk back feature not working?
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- I just purchased an additional camera. How do I pair a second camera?
- How do I view my baby on the TV?
- Consumer products snd sccessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit