- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
There are a number of monitors designed to work with a smartphone such as the Blink 1, which works with the Monitor Everywhere app and the focus66 and Scout66, which work with the Hubble app. Monitors which are provided with parent units are designed to work only with those units.
- My camera is connected to my TV but I am not able to change or select the camera.
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- The parent unit beeps
- What can I do if the video appears grainy?
- Why is the talk back feature not working?
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- I just purchased an additional camera. How do I pair a second camera?
- How do I view my baby on the TV?
- Consumer products snd sccessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit