- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: I just purchased an additional camera. How do I pair a second camera?
Select “add” at the camera menu screen on the display. Select a camera, 1, 2, 3, or 4. An LED on the display will blink and the display will show “press pair on cam”. On the bottom of the camera unit, press the pair button. A confirmation beep will sound.
- My camera is connected to my TV but I am not able to change or select the camera.
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- The parent unit beeps
- What can I do if the video appears grainy?
- Why is the talk back feature not working?
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- How do I view my baby on the TV?
- Consumer products snd sccessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit