- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I view my baby on the TV?
Connect an AV cable into the AV OUT socket on the side of the Parent Unit and into the AV input of the TV. Scroll to select TV on the Parent unit. Scroll through the AV inputs on the TV menu until the Baby monitor picture is visible. AV cable is NOT included.
- My camera is connected to my TV but I am not able to change or select the camera.
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- The parent unit beeps
- What can I do if the video appears grainy?
- Why is the talk back feature not working?
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Can my monitor work with a smartphone?
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- I just purchased an additional camera. How do I pair a second camera?
- Consumer products snd sccessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit