- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How can I avoid noise interference on my device?
To avoid background noise or echoes, ensure that there is enough distance between your device and the Wi-Fi® Camera Unit. Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as Bluetooth® systems or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product. Keep the Wi-Fi® Camera Unit at least 3ft away from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
- What if I forgot my password?
- What to do if I lost connection with my WiFi system?
- What should I do if the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- I have noise interference on my Parent Unit, what should I do?
- Why do I have no display?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty