- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What should I do if the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit?
- Try recharging or replacing the battery pack.
- If the Baby Unit is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
- Reset the units by disconnecting them from the battery and electrical power. Wait about 15 seconds before reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit to synchronize.
- What if I forgot my password?
- How can I avoid noise interference on my device?
- What to do if I lost connection with my WiFi system?
- I have noise interference on my Parent Unit, what should I do?
- Why do I have no display?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty