- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Lights on control unit don’t illuminate when turned ON.
The batteries are not inserted correctly or may be flat.
- Check batteries are inserted in the Control Unit observing the correct polarity.
- Control Unit requires 4 X AA 1.5V Alkaline batteries (not supplied).
- The parent unit beeps
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How does the night vision function work?
- What age range of infants is Babysense designed for?
- How does Babysense work?
- How can I test that the product is working properly?
- What do I do if there is a false alarm?
- What do I do if there is an alarm?
- Delayed alarms while taking the baby out of the bed.
- The alarm does not go off within 20 seconds when performing the correct performance test.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty