- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Delayed alarms while taking the baby out of the bed.
The performance test is not correct. Kindly conduct performance test as outlined below:
- Turn device on and take two steps back from bed.
- Ensure the alarm goes off within 20 seconds (due to absence of breathing movements).
- The alarm may sound with or without preliminary ticking.
- Check the alarm can be heard in all locations throughout the home or place of care.
- The performance test must be conducted daily.
- The performance test should be conducted while the baby is not in bed.
- Do not conduct performance test by picking up baby out of bed and waiting for the alarm to sound.
- The parent unit beeps
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit
- No display
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- How does the night vision function work?
- What age range of infants is Babysense designed for?
- How does Babysense work?
- How can I test that the product is working properly?
- What do I do if there is a false alarm?
- What do I do if there is an alarm?
- Lights on control unit don’t illuminate when turned ON.
- The alarm does not go off within 20 seconds when performing the correct performance test.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty